Friday, July 25, 2008

"The Best Day Of My Life"








My son Rylan is not the happiest child. He is just a little negative about things. So when we went on a little day trip to Glenwood Springs, and he said it was "The best day of my life" You know it had to be a fantastic time! We went up the mountain and road a coaster down, we did a swing off the side of the mountain and collected gems! Then of course we went to the hotsprings and let the kids do the water slides! The boys and I had a great time! To bad dad had to work, but someone has to pay for our fun!

6 comments:

Karie said...

Looks like fun. If Rylan says it was the best day ever, we'll definitly have to try it out.
Love ya, Karie

Gina and Jon said...

I wish I had been there to play, looks like a blast. I miss you guys already.

Shelli said...

Wow! You guys are BRAAAAAVE!!!! Fun times!

Goodmans said...

Doesn't it make you feel so good to hear your kids say stuff like "That was the best day of my life"! Those times are when it's so worth being a mom.

Barney Family said...

You wild Harmons!

We did this before we moved, it was fun! It is always good to see new pictures of your family! We miss you guys.

Kellie

Chapman Family said...

We went there in the spring, it was fun. Your family has had a great summer!
Michelle