Saturday, June 23, 2007

To Tri is.........to feel pain!!


Swimming.......





Biking........
Dying!!!!!!


Today, I did my first Triathlon. I loved it, I hated it , I wanted to quit, and then I loved it again because it was over! I finished strong in my swim and I did well on the bike, but the run (the one sport I felt confident in)was the longest 6.1 miles of my life! It was hot and I was out of energy! In the end I finished 2nd in my age group and threw up six or seven times. Would I do it again.......YOU BET! There are few things better than pushing yourself to the edge and proving that you can do it!

2 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

You are the freaking bomb.. I'm so proud of you! Your my new hero... next year we should do it together!! Congrats on finishing so strong and doing so well! I love the pics!

Shelli said...

I am so impressed that you did this! When did you start getting into this? Way to go Jill, you should be so proud!!