Monday, July 2, 2007

Cali...Fun...Yeah!!

Gina and Lindsey. Toga People. Gina and I.
Lindsey and I. Two hot chicks!!!

Last weekend, I took my nanny/daughter to California for her senior trip! We went to visit my favorite people, my sister Gina and her husband Jon. They were possible the best hosts I have ever had. They made everything a great adventure and I loved every minute of it! Gina first took us to the Getty Museum and then we did what everyone wants to do in California....GO TO THE BEACH!!!! We had days of beach fun and bike rentals! Let me not forget the experience of Jon at the farmer's market, and eating at great restaurants!!! What a trip, definitely one of my favorites but you can't go wrong when Gina is involved, because we all know no matter what she says, she is.......THE LIFE OF THE PARTY!!!!

Thanks to you both!! I love you!

1 comment:

Gina and Jon said...

Oh so fun, good times. I loved having you and lindsay here, it was perfect. WE do look like pretty hot chicks.. Now we just need Lindsays pictures to make our trip complete!!