Monday, January 7, 2008

To be young and confident!











My three older boys have decided that they need to snowboard! Today we went for our second lesson! Conner has had a few more lessons than the younger two! At the end of the day their instructor said, " Your boys confidence out ways their skills." He thought it was so funny that after half a lesson they felt they were ready for the bigger lifts! Oh to be young! They had a great day, we all did. We didn't get pictures of Rylan because he was in a little kids lesson and I forgot my camera the first day. Anyway here are the boys showing of their sweet skills!

5 comments:

Goodmans said...

So did Santa bring all the boys new snowboarding gear?

jharmon said...

No, Conner is the only one who got a snowboard for christmas.

Gina and Jon said...

I'm so proud of the boys!! Good Job I love that they like snowboarding.. your kids are the bomb.. now its your turn after the 1/2 marathon!

Shelli said...

Jill! I didn't even know you had a blog. What an idiot I am, to never have asked! I am excited to read through it and catch up on your life! Thank you for being so supportive of mine. You're a sweetie!

Toni C. said...

Hey Jill! I tracked you down through Shelli's blog - how great to see you and your family! I look forward to keeping tabs on you in the future.

check me out if you'd like... www.toesspace.blogspot.com. I'm not as consistent as I should be, but there's always room for improvement!