Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Basketball 24/7

Yes that time of year has come when we Harmons spend our days, weeks, and hours practicing and playing......You guessed it BASKETBALL! Heaven forbid they would have children from the same school and family play their games at the same location that would be way to easy! Instead the Harmon family travels to all corners of Grand Junction to view our three boys in their great sporting battles! It would really be a drag if they weren't all so good at the sport! I having very little coordination in any group sport, have loved watching my boys score baskets at the games! Sometimes I even lose myself and yell so loud and so much that the boys have to remind me that it can be embarrassing to have their mother be so vocal but I just can't help myself! Here are a few pictures of Conner and Rylan. Peyton didn't have a game last week so he will be shown at a later date. My camera skills are lacking as well, you can hardly see my kids in any picture but owell it is what it is!

3 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

They are just getting too big too fast man, it's crazy to see pictures of Conner, specially when I think back a few years that I went to his games. I need to come and see, when should we come and visit? WE do our Carter some playing of guitar hero.

Team Pettijohn said...

That's so fun Jill...I sure hope our kids like sports. I've always dreamt of being the cool soccer mom, bringing sliced oranges and Capri Suns for the team...lol.

Shelli said...

You are busy! It can get crazy with all the running around we do as moms, but there is nothing like watching your kids enjoy using their bodies to play something fun...(with our kids, it's more ballet - less basketball :))