Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WE LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!!!!










Okay, so my children love music! They love all music, but they really love rock! I blame Drew. He is a great drummer and he always has loud music playing in the house! As a mom you often worry that other mothers will look down on some of your parenting decisions, but not me! I really don't care what other mothers think, because if you know my boys, they are fun, crazy, polite, and very entertaining, and that is all I care about. To get to my point, last week Drew and I surprised our boys at school and took them to Denver for a BON JOVI AND DAUGHTRY CONCERT! It was quite the adventure! On our way interstate 70 was closed because of an accident and the weather was bad! Snow in April, who would have guessed! As we were driving, Peyton, my sweet boy got car sick! We couldn't stop because it was so icy so he had to roll down the window and puke on our car and anyone else that passed us! As bad as Drew and I felt we couldn't stop laughing it was just so crazy!(Now I admit that is bad parenting, but it really was funny.) About six 1/2 hours later we made it to our concert, and I must say IT ROCKED! The boys had fun, and so did we! It will go in my journal as one of my favorite memories!

7 comments:

Shelli said...

So fun! You gotta love it when your kids enjoy the same stuff you do. Not bad parenting, you're creating great memories!!

Goodmans said...

Ok so it looks like you were so close on those Bon Jovi pictures. I wish I could have gone to see them both!

Karen said...

Love the pictures and the story!!Love you Jill!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Your kids are sooo lucky to have such fun parents. It seems like you are always doing something fun and creating great memories for your family!

Gina and Jon said...

You guys look like you got sweet seats.. that is incredible. So fun, I wish I had been there to rock out with the boys, I bet they were loving it.

Team Pettijohn said...

I'm totally jealous...that would of been a fun concert to see. I bet the kids had a blast and will remember it forever. I remember my first Concert, we went to see Debbie Gibson at the Coliseum...lol...Karen and I snuck in during the day in hopes that we would see her while they were setting up. We were dorks...lol.

Celeste said...

How fun! I need to take some lessons from you and start playing the music I like and not always the music my KIDS want to listen to...(think; Barbie soundtracks, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, etc.) You guys Rock! Literally!