Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!!









We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We had a last minute Easter egg hunt and BBQ with our friends on Saturday and a fun family get together on Sunday! The boys got lots of candy and a few prizes from the Easter Bunny and Aunt Gina and Jon came to visit as well! Karter Tre' had fun at church, he came home with a brown spotted shirt! You have to love chocolate. With all the fun that was had we also remembered our savior and his love for us on this special occasion.


6 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

I love Easter with you guys its the best, we still haven't stopped talking about how great it was! I will try and re-send that picture for you tonight. Love you!

Goodmans said...

Sorry we missed Easter egg hunting with you guys! looks like you all had a great Easter!how was the concert???

Goodmans said...

Thanks for the book list on my blog. I've read 2 of them already and have another one on order at the library. I can always count on you to tell me whats good out there to read.

Karie said...

A day full of eggs and candy. We enjoyed spending sometime with you guys on Easter!! Glad we're family!
Love ya.

Team Pettijohn said...

I love reading your blog, because you always look like your are having so much fun! Well from the looks of your son's shirt, Easter was a hit! I don't blame him, I love chocolate too and sometimes I leave evidence on my shirt as well! lol!

Barney Family said...

Hey you,

It seems like I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been? It looks like you had a great Easter and had fun with your family!

Kellie