Wednesday, May 7, 2008

24 Things about me.

My friend Shelli Tagged me so here you go.


1. Places I go over and over

-Baseball park
-Church
-Walmart
-kids school

2.4 people who e-mail me

-Gpa Frank
-Kimber Stevens
-Andrew
-PTA people(unfortunately)

3.4 favorite foods

-Sushi
-Steak
-Great Harvest sugar cookies
-cereal

4.4 places I would rather be right now

-Mexico with Drew
-mountain biking or on a trail run
-boating with my family at Lake Powell
-On a girls trip

5.4 people I think will respond

-Gina
-Tiff
-Karie
-Mom

6.4 movies I could watch over and over

-Pride and Prejudice
-August Rush
-Transformers
-I Spy

3 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

So you think I will respond huh.. jk! How about that girls trip, let's go huh!

Team Pettijohn said...

This is so sad for me to say...but I miss WalMart! I loved being able to drive there whenever I wanted...My goal is to go there lots when we get back to the states, and to never take it for granted. lol.

LanaB said...

suprise surprise surprse

Sounds like someone we know. Could it be Jill Harmon, and where is the Princes Bride???

Love Mom and Dad Boyce