Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer is here!











We have had a ton of crazy things going on this summer already! We are putting in a pool Yeah! So that means dirt and half a yard. The kids have had lots of fun just hanging with friends and of course baseball! Drew and I have been training for another triathlon, which takes all our free time, but we love it! I love the summer!

Karter Tre' has been eaten alive by the little bugs here and his eye was almost closed shut! The boys all were determined to find the bugs in our back yard and do experiments with them! Best of all Rylan had his birthday! The big #8 we had a fun evening with friends!

9 comments:

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Hi Jill! It looks like you are having a fun summer so far. I hope to see you again in person sometime soon, instead of just communicating via blogs! I think it has to do with having boys vs. girls. My girls never want to play with boys and I'm sure your boys probably don't want to play with girls. Anyways, we'll just have to get together w/o kids SOON! Miss you!!!

Gina and Jon said...

Happy B-day Rylan!!! Love seeing the pool, I am already picturing myself swimming around in it! Poor little Tre with his bites that looks bad.
Can't wait to see you tommorrow!

Shelli said...

Bet you can't wait for your pool to be finished, that will be so fun. I love summer too, and can't wait for the rain and wind to disappear so we can really enjoy it! Your boys just keep growing. Cute, cute cute!

Team Pettijohn said...

I can't believe all you guys do...I'm tired just thinking about it. lol. If I could have one wish, it would be that I would love to run. lol. How fun to have a pool in your backyard, that would be so great to not have to get into a bathing suit in public. hehe! Well I hope you continue to have a great summer!

Goodmans said...

I'm jealous of the pool. When will it be done?? Karter tre is so cute!!!

The Ross Family said...

It's fine time you updated your blog. I'm so glad we get to share in the summer fun with you.

Goodmans said...

Tag you're it...Check out my blog to see - Tiff

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! long time, no see, but glad for your blog to keep up with your fam. You know the DC invite is always open. We miss Ya'll. Loves!

LanaB said...

Karter looks like some prise fighters I've seen. How many rounds did he go??? Who won him or his mom.

Happy Birthday to Rylan and Conner.

Love and miss all of you Grandma and Grandpa Boyce