Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Missing Pieces














Here are some pictures that I just found. They are from our trip to Flaming Gorge in September. The cabin we were at had a ton of nails coming out of the deck so the kids had fun hammering them back in! Who needs T.V. with fun like that. There are also Pictures from the pumpkin patch and trick or treating. Drew loaded up all the kids in the neighborhood in the back of his truck and he and some other dads took the kids around. The kids and some friends made some haunted castles out of rice crispy treats as well. I wasn't kidding when I said we were busy this month!

4 comments:

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

It looks like your trip was so fun. Jumping off the cliffs looks like a blast. I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine, if you don't mind. Then I can easily come and look at what you are up too! Just let me know if you don't want to be linked.

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I forgot to add that you get the "mom of the year" award for those castles. They're awesome! My kids would love to do something like that, but it looks a little complicated for me.

Gina and Jon said...

I love the brave jump off the cliff, and the pumpkins and just seriously can your kids get any cuter??

Barney Family said...

hey I found you from Suzie! You are exposed now! Cute pictures of the kids and your trip looked fun!

Kellie