Friday, November 23, 2007

Family pictures



We did a family picture! It takes a ton of planning to get my kids and Drew on a schedule that will fit in a 30 min. photo shoot! By the time we all got there I was feeling like getting rid of a few kids, Karter Tre' was crying and the older boys were fighting. I could feel my hair going flat and my makeup fading. Thank goodness for Kellene! she is my friend and a professional photographer. She had fun comments that got the boys smiling and snacks to keep Karter happy. The boys were like models in their individual shots and Karter was a total ham. Twenty minutes past the time of our appointment, Drew decided to grace us with his presence. The kids were fading, I was faded and the family photo shoot began! Kellene just clicked the camera as fast as she could and I prayed for at least one good picture. For all the craziness of the day I thought we came out okay! So enjoy the first family picture that includes Karter Tre'.....who is almost three. There won't be another until they go on missions!! HEE HEE!

5 comments:

Goodmans said...

What a cute picture! Everyone is smiling and looking in the same direction. Thats a miracle right? You all look really good. What handsome boys. They must get their looks from their Mom huh!

Gina and Jon said...

Cutest picture ever.. I really do love it and can't wait to get mine to post on the fridge and show off!

Gina and Jon said...

I tagged you.. see my account!

Barney Family said...

cute picture! I love the blue and brown. Play group is at my house nex week, you better come!

Kellie

Shelli said...

You wouldn't know from such a great picture that you felt so frazzled!