Tuesday, November 6, 2007

October










I am back! What a fun and crazy month we have had! The boys have been playing hard and having fun! We went to see The Harlem Globe Trotters. It was fun and Karter was given a Shoe from one of the players. It was almost as big as he is. We went to parties for Halloween and Andrew and Conner went hunting/fishing with Uncle Jon and had a blast even though they only caught one fish! The weather was warm for trick or treating and everyone got a ton of candy! The boys dug a community in the dirt with their friends and played their new favorite video game guitar hero. All is well!

2 comments:

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Jill - I love your blog and all of the pics of your cute family. "The Danger Zone" - I love it!! And, I can't believe you got a DOG.

Suzy

Gina and Jon said...

I love the shoe, that is hillarious and I'm so glad for a new blog update, specially cause I love to see what the boys looked like for Halloween! Jon loved going on that trip and that is a great pic!