Thursday, February 14, 2008

MY DREW


I love my husband! We have been married for almost fifteen years and I still feel excited to see him when he comes home at night! So for Valentine's Day I thought I would write down the things I love about MY DREW.


I love the way he makes me laugh! He is always doing something funny.

I love the way he plays with our children. He coaches all of them in sports as well.

I love how he takes care of our family.

I love his sarcasm.

I love how he yells at the T.V. if his team is doing poorly. (this happens often)

I love it when he takes me to concerts and we dance and yell together.

I love that he hates being with a big group of people and would rather hang out at home with me.

I love that he loves to be active.

I love taking trips with him.

I admire his dedication to his callings in church.

I love his beautiful eyes.

I love that he plays the drums, and our house is always rocking out.

I love that at the age of 36 he decided to take piano lessons.

I love that he shares my love for 24.

I love that we both become addicted to the same things.

I love that he lets me have my space and freedom.

I love to play golf with him.

I love that he bought me hipwaiters so that I could go DUCK HUNTING with him.(I never will!)

I love his OCDs.

I love that he could quote any Adam Sandler movie.

I love that he could quote ANY scripture at any given time.

I love to watch him play baseball. And that his goal is to take our boys to every major league field in the U.S.

I love his confidence and lack of fear.

There are so many more things that I love about him but what I love most is that through good and bad we are still in love and perfect for each other.

8 comments:

Trev said...

Very well put Jill. And for the record, he is a VERY lucky man, too, and I think he knows it! BTW, I have a ? for you about your triathlon. Give me a call sometime.

Shelli said...

That was beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day to you both you sweeties!

Goodmans said...

Are you sure you are talking about my brother? JK. I miss seeing you!

delores and terrell said...

we love drew,too and the rest of ya'll, especially you, Jill.

Gina and Jon said...

Drew is one of the funniest guys I know, so I'm stoked that you guys are married and that he makes your life perfect.

Barney Family said...

Wow, Jill you wrote a very nice post about your husband! He is a lucky guy too! I must say that I have laughed and Laughed about your post on my blog about the dog. I could just hear your voice coming though aa I was reading the words! I think I have won the battle.

Kellie

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Jill you are the sweetest wife. Drew is lucky to have you!! By the way, I miss you...it seems like we haven't gotten together forever. Hope all is well! Suzy

Chapman Family said...

Jill, You are so nice. Andrew is a lucky guy!! I think sometimes we tend to state the negative too much. Your are awesome.