Thursday, February 7, 2008

Superbowl Party!






This year my son Conner suckered Drew and I into letting him invite a few friends over to watch the big game. He was so excited and apparently his excitement got the better of him and he invited everyone he could. It really turned out fun! The boys ate and they fought over which team would win and at half time they went out in the winter cold to play their own half time football game! It was a hoot! In the end the best team won and all was well in the Harmon home!

3 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

So So fun.. go Giants! I love that they got out there and played in the snow.Your going to have to start switching off years as to who gets to have the party!

Goodmans said...

So the kids are old enough now to start having parties!! You are going to have house full of teenage boys for the next 10 years!

jharmon said...

Hey Tiff I have tried to call you. I can't get on your blog! Call me I want to hear about Utah!
Jill